WARDROBE











WARDROBE Arrangements

We have sooo many things in our wardrobe, as a result, we are unable to manage it. This is a common problem I saw when I do a Wardrobe Consultation for my Women Clients.

I saw two main basic problems. What to keep and Where to keep. 😃

So, simple tips on this are...

1. Check dresses you haven't worn from last 6 months.. discard them.

2. Segregate as office wear, casual wear and party wear. Office wear should be easy access if you are a working women

3. There are other aspects like fit, pattern and colours which are suitable for you. Here I can help you as per your personal and professional requirements

And most importantly this you need to do at least 2-3 times a year. So your wardrobe will be updated and well arranged.

Comments

Popular Posts